Ask Those Questions



As we approach the end of this year's calendar, here are key questions that can increase your success in 2011:
  • What did I do well this year?  How can I do more of those activities.
  • Who were my best clients?  What made them so enjoyable?  How do I get more of them?
  • What were the sources of my business this year?  Sphere, FSBO, networking a particular group? 
  • What prospecting activities did not work for me?  What can replace that effort and investment in 2011?
  • What were my big lessons this year?  Write them down.
  • What is one thing that I would do differently in my sales activities if allowed to rewind? 
  • How will I make that adjustment for the coming year?  
You may be planning for next year, but make sure you take the time to analyze your performance in the one we are completing.

No comments:

Post a Comment